November 6, 2009

I am a Tree Hugging Conservitive.

I guess some people will [eventually] wonder what side of the debate I would fall under. I mean, I am big on life, and not letting people think they have the right to end it. So, naturally, I am pro-life, anti-death penalty, and vegetarian; if it can feel pain, I will not eat it.
But, I would really like to stop sending troops over seas.
And my views on gay people: Let them be gay, as long as no girls touch my bum, and no one is rutting in the streets (because no one, homosexual or heterosexual should be rutting in the streets [to kill a mockingbird reference FTW]) then let them have their marriage. Let them be happy. Then, the gay couples can adopt the babies put up for adoption when they chose to adopt out instead of abort. (It is a win-win in my head.)
So, yeah. In case you wondered. I like Life, and Love.

1 comment:

  1. for the most part, i agree with you. like 90%. yay! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete