December 13, 2010

Hello, World.... Again

Has it been a while? No, a year isn't that long of a time... Oops.
What has changed? I found a new best friend, and found myself the happiest I've been since before High School started. It was fantastic, she was the tweedle-dee to my tweedle-dum. Unfortunately, this summer we had a falling out. So, a year later I am practically in the same sort of boat as I was before. I feel rather terrible when I'm outside of school, spazz when I feel like I don't fit in/belong, and am as lonely as I've been in a while. I don't get along with my parents half of the time, and only get along with myself a quarter of the time.
And yet, at the same time, I am more social, and on occasion have magnificent days, in which nothing bothers me and I am constantly happy.
I don't really know what I'm doing. But, I know that blogging in an anonymous sort of manner helps. So, I'm back.

Girl Uninspired

No comments:

Post a Comment