October 22, 2009

I Want to Feel Important

No, I do not want to be the President of the United States, or the Next Oprah. But for once in my life, I want to feel as though the rolls in which I play are important, to someone other God and myself. I feel useless, like dead weight, dead air. It is almost as if I am a penny in a jar of quarters; insignificant and unimportant. I work hard to help my parents, especially when my diabetic father is sick, but that does not get me anywhere.
Maybe, my problem is not that I am unimportant, but I just feel as though everything I do gets overlooked, again and again, day in and day out. I feel very unappreciated, even though I know my mother is glad I do what I do... but then again, my father never tells me anything positive.
So, I do not know. Abnormally short post. I apologize.

The Girl Uninspired

No comments:

Post a Comment