October 3, 2009

October 3rd, 2009

Today was, well, a very so-so kind of day. We had the parade and then the homecoming football game. I am in marching band, so I was at the school at 11:45 and the game started at 3. Marching was fine, and I had some of my friends there, so it was not to bad. Then, I went to watch the last half of the game.
I met a few of my friends at the field in the middle of the third quarter. We were laughing and joking, until I saw him. This boy, who I have liked since, it feels like, forever. We ended up watching the game from 3 feet down the fence. And I spoke only to him once, at the end. And I messed up my football lingo. And sounded like an idiot.
This is what I dwell upon. It is not like he likes me anyway, and I had a kick ass day. We joked, and danced around and were goofy band kids. But the boy is all I can think about.
Damn him and his sexy.

The Girl Uninspired. 

1 comment:

  1. that last line literally made me laugh out loud. sarah, i gotta be honest with you, i don't know CRAP about football. but chances are, the boy didn't even really care that you messed up what you said! but i know, that's the part that you're going to dwell on. been there, done that, probably will do it again.

    ReplyDelete