September 13, 2009

I Do Not Want To Get Up

Seriously. I never want to get up. If I were aloud too, I would probably sleep for days at a time. When I am asleep, I am not in trouble. When I am asleep I have no responsiblities. When I am asleep, I can dream. Well, more like attempt to dream. It has been a very long time since I have remembered any of my dreams, that were pleasant. I can remember pleanty of nightmares; death, destruction and sorrow. But happy dreams, not so much.
It is not so much that I want to sleep. Mostly, it is that I do not want to do anything. I do not want to get up and go to school, I do not want to feed the pets and clean their cages. I do not want to do chores and I definatly do not want to be held responsible for my actions. So subconciously, I think that if I do not get up at five thirty in the morning (Or any time after that) I will be able to avoid all of the things that ail my mind. When, in truth, the less I get up, the more trouble I get in. When I do not get up, the time at which I am forced to go to bed gets moved earlier and earlier, and I lose privalages like the use of the computer and television. Then, when I lose privalages, I lose even more motivation and become more defiant. I dig my heels in and resist doing anything, and whind up laying around all day, getting nothing done. It is just a vicious cycle, getting worse and worse.
The problem is that I am running out of Ideas, ways to help myself get up. Every night, I think of something to look forward for the next day, and I put it on a sticky note on my alarm clock, over the numbers. (after I set it) But it still isn't really much to help me motivate myself to get up. And I would rather not have to drink a liter of water when I go to bed, so I wake up having to use the bathroom. I have done that way to many times. So, if anyone has any ideas, I am all ears.

The Girl Uninspired

No comments:

Post a Comment