September 12, 2009

September 12th, 2009

Today, I hung out with friends and felt wonderful. I mean, I seem most of them five days a week, but I forgot how great it was to be with them, and not have to worry about being myself. I can get crazy and loud, and let loose. I got to laugh and joke and be weird. It was amazing.
I was up at seven thirty, which meant I was half an hour late, but I got moving quickly, so I avoided trouble. And I went shopping with mom, for a gift for my friend. We picked up another friend of mine and went to the party. We played Guitar hero and Zelda and Mario Cart. We were loud and obnoxious, yelling "Press A!" or "Fight the flying thing-y!" I ate more then I normally do in a week, and got to meet someone I had only heard stories of and talk to online; she was even more awesome then I expected.
Today was a good day, I felt happy. Here hoping for some more awesome good days.

The Girl Uninspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment