September 10, 2009

September 10th, 2009

I am officially a Junior in high school, and my first day was definatly better then I expected. I thought that I would go to school and just get laughed at and be miserable, but I was terribly mistaken. I found a friend in all but one of my classes, and I have a couple classes without anyone who has the same first name then me, which did not happen once last year. I get to take three electives a semester this year, by dropping lunch and foreign language. I am just on cloud 9 right now.
Well, except for the fact that the could above cloud nine, is a rain cloud. My math class, I need to change it. It is the same one I took last year, and am so terribly bored, even my doodles were doodling. And my locker is so far away from the exit and my last class of the day, I can not go to my locker and make the bus to go home. I could live with that, I am working on changing math classes, and my father called the school to get me a new locker. No, the only real problem, is that I have two classes with 'X.'
If you can recall, 'X,' is a person I first encountered when I was a freshman, two years ago. This person did many things that I view as morally wrong. I do not know why, but I stayed their friend; I wish I had not. I saw them very little last year, and went from January until the last day of school before seeing them again. I saw them when My mother and I went out to lunch. And now they are in two of my classes.
'X' cause me so much pain, and is one of the reasons of my depression. I have finally started to be happy again. I do not know what I will do if they try to talk to me. Only 179 days left to try and avoid them, that is the only thing I know to do. I refuse to relapse. I refuse to let them take me down. Again.

The Girl Uninspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment