September 13, 2009

September 13th, 2009

Today was not a day full of adventure or excitement. Today I did chores and went shopping for a binder for school. I did my homework, so that on day three, I will not be behind in my schoolwork. The day dragged along and was incredibly warm and humid, even though it should not be. But, there is a slight chance I was just having a really really long heat stroke, at 16. I doubt that though.
I kind of wish I had more people to talk to on weekends. I mean, I went to an awesome birthday party yesterday, but I still get really lonely, really quickly. I do not  know, but I hope I think of something to cut down on my 'alone time' (which I still can not believe I, the most anti-social person I know, want to do) some time soon. I am off to run and then sleep. I need more sleep, I think that would help.

The Girl Uninspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment